WWE Star Breaks Down Her Experience With Anaphylactic Shock


Former WWE superstar Eva Marie was hospitalized on Labor Day weekend after experiencing a severe allergic reaction from fire ant bites on her farm.

Marie, posted a video on her TikTok account Saturday from inside the emergency room saying she was in "anaphylactic shock.")

"When you have a massive allergic reaction to FIRE ANTS and end up in the ER," she captioned the video. "Anaphylactic shock."

The video showed Marie on a hospital bed, hooked up to an IV with red skin around her face, shoulder, neck, and even down to her legs.

"I love you guys I’m good now this was last week on Labor Day," she wrote in the comments section of the video. "But all is well now."

Marie, 37, signed with WWE in 2013, appeared on the tv series "Total Divas" and appeared at WrestleMania XXX.

She also appeared in the films "Hard Kill" and "Phoenix" as well as the TV shows "Paradise City" and "American Ninja Warriors Junior."

You Might Like
Previous Shooting Scare At Florida High School Just A Prank Gone Wrong
Next Car Bombing At Washington Funeral Leads To Manhunt